Thursday, June 19

20 week ultra sound

We had our 20 week ultra sound two weeks ago, and this one went much more smoothly than my first one! No appointment screw ups - I only had to wait like 20 minutes :) I did have to pee in the middle again, though - because my bladder was once again too full.
Cleetus was being quite squirmy so it was hard to capture great images. The technician did get a good one of the feet - which I think is quite cute. Little teeny tiny feet! In the other pictures, Cleetus looks a little scary - its "Skeletor Fetus." Good thing babies fatten up before they are born!



We could also see the heart (and all 4 chambers pumping away healthily) and the kidneys, the spine, arm and leg bones. And the very exciting part - Cleetus is developing normal & everything looks healthy!! Yippee. Only one head, two feet, and two hands - the chemicals in the lab must not be too bad! ;-)
We are still not finding out the gender - so you guys can all keep on guessing!

No comments: