Sunday, July 20

Last Day of Trimester #2

I am almost 27 weeks pregnant now, and start the third trimester tomorrow - yikes! That means I'm almost in the home-stretch! It also means Cleetus is going to start putting on the weight - and so I'm going to get BIG! Here is a new picture, as you can see, the belly is starting to take on its own zip code. I've gained about 18 pounds to date - which I think seems like alot - but, my doctor says is right on track.


Matt and I also finally registered last week. I took him out for a beer first - I figured Babies 'r Us would seem much more interesting to men through beer goggles! :) So, armed with a check list and backed by my research on which car seats and play pens were well reviewed, we made it through the store! I'm still amazed how many things they find to sell for babies - they are so little, how could they need more stuff than me?! Oh - and if you happen to be wondering if we have a "theme" - we really don't. I guess you could say our theme is "keep in nuetral, keep it minimalist." Since we're squeezing a baby into our two bedroom apartment for the time being, its just easier to not get too much stuff or decorate a lot.

4 comments:

The Szymanski Family said...

Very nice! You look wonderful. Its almost as if you knew I was craving more Dee photos!

I found the 3rd trimester went really slow (I was off for the summer, though). I hope it goes fast for you.

I can't wait to see what you registered for. :)

Anonymous said...

my little DeeDee has gotten so big!! :) miss you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you look great! I just entered 21 weeks and I'm up 20 lbs! I feel huge, but it is right on track for twins. The babies move nonstop. When one is sleeping the other is awake. They better get on the same sleep pattern soon! Good luck with the home stretch! I'm trying to be very careful, they are afraid I'm gonna go very early.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin' cute!! You really do look great!! I'm so excited for you...

I can't wait to see what you decided on for registering!!