At three weeks old - he was very busy eating and leaving us diaper prizes. I've actually been calling him "my little poop-smith." I must change at least 10 dirty diapers a day & the other day - when I had to pick him up naked for like 30 seconds - he pooped all over me! We also finished up his thrush medicine around 3 weeks old - yippee; that sticky banana gew was no fun to give him twice a day. Lukas has his days and nights a bit backwards - so my schedule is still so crazy. I never thought I'd be watching BOTH Conan episodes every night (12:30am & 3am), or still be up at 4:30am to see the Early Today Show. So - if you find yourself up and bored at 2am - feel free to give me & my insomniac son a call. ;-p
Thursday, October 30
3 weeks old
Well - here are some pictures of Lukas at 3 weeks old - all dressed up in his little 1970's velour basketball outfit (it makes me laugh - but it does seem soft and cozy!). With half Chengelis genes - I doubt he'll ever actually be a basketball super star, but for now we'll let the little guy dream! He is keeping his eyes open more, so - as you can see in the photos, we're able to get more alert pictures. I also think he's looking more and more like Matt. So far - all I can claim is his toes...his second toe is longer than his big toe, just like mine! I also think he has a lot of my personality...he can be so stubborn. :)
At three weeks old - he was very busy eating and leaving us diaper prizes. I've actually been calling him "my little poop-smith." I must change at least 10 dirty diapers a day & the other day - when I had to pick him up naked for like 30 seconds - he pooped all over me! We also finished up his thrush medicine around 3 weeks old - yippee; that sticky banana gew was no fun to give him twice a day. Lukas has his days and nights a bit backwards - so my schedule is still so crazy. I never thought I'd be watching BOTH Conan episodes every night (12:30am & 3am), or still be up at 4:30am to see the Early Today Show. So - if you find yourself up and bored at 2am - feel free to give me & my insomniac son a call. ;-p

At three weeks old - he was very busy eating and leaving us diaper prizes. I've actually been calling him "my little poop-smith." I must change at least 10 dirty diapers a day & the other day - when I had to pick him up naked for like 30 seconds - he pooped all over me! We also finished up his thrush medicine around 3 weeks old - yippee; that sticky banana gew was no fun to give him twice a day. Lukas has his days and nights a bit backwards - so my schedule is still so crazy. I never thought I'd be watching BOTH Conan episodes every night (12:30am & 3am), or still be up at 4:30am to see the Early Today Show. So - if you find yourself up and bored at 2am - feel free to give me & my insomniac son a call. ;-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lukas is adorable, and I agree he looks like Matt. I LOVE his velour outfit. And you have the new mommy glow! Finn is still waking up at least once a night to eat, so if I'm ever half conscious - I'll give you a call.
Post a Comment