Wednesday, November 12

Happy Halloween

Lukas turned 1month old on October 30th - here is a picture of him in some of his halloween garb. Probably because my favorite color is orange - we got so many halloween outfits, he wore a different one everyday the week of halloween! :) I loved it!

We went to the doctor for his one month check up - he was up to 9 and a half pounds! I'm not surprised, he'd outgrown all his newborn clothes - and seems to be a pretty good eater. At least my boobs can attest to that...sometimes I think I need a surrogate pair! :) Everything else seemed OK & healthy, so that's good.
On Halloween we passed out candy to all sorts of cute kids in the neighborhood, then met up with Erica and Brian at the Gypsy cafe for dinner. It was not the most exciting Halloween ever - and I'm sad to say I did not get dressed up as anything, but did manage to wear black and orange clothes. It was still a nice holiday, though. Hope you all had a ghoulishly good time!

1 comment:

The Szymanski Family said...

To think that Mason was born at 10lb 3oz. HA HA! He looks great!