Friday, May 23

18 weeks

Here I am at 18 weeks pregnant - check out that big ol' belly! To put it in perspective - because I think this picture just kind of makes my bust line look small - my 34B/32C boobs have grown to a plump 34D (Matt's happy about that!). I guess when I'm only 5' tall, there is no where for Cleetus and my expanding uterus to go, but OUT! I think I've actually been showing a little bit since about 12 weeks pregnant, but only people who really pay attention would have noticed. Or maybe people thought I was getting fat!

Anyway, I've gained about 7-8 pounds on my pre-pregnancy weight - thanks to my new found sweet tooth! I didn't even really like chocolate that much before getting pregnant, and now I find myself chugging chocolate milk! I also can't get enough fruit, which I didn't eat too much before, either. Of course, I'm not working out as much anymore, either. Morning sickness during the first trimester pretty much put me out of commission, and now its hard to get motivated to go back to the gym! The weather is getting nice again, though - finally! So, I'm going to start getting out for walks & some jogging, too (if my back can take it...).
On another note - I've started feeling Cleetus move around a little bit occasionally. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference from gas, but it seems to be much more centered - where gas usually bubbles up the side. It's a very exciting - but very weird feeling! It's neat to feel the baby - but somewhat disconcerting to have another being living and growing inside of me (eeek...a little alien-like...)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee Dee!!!

you are a beautiful pregnant lady! I can't believe you are showing so much already! Wish I could see you in person.

love you!
Amy