Tuesday, May 20

Looking Back - Passing the Test

I probably should have started this blog a few months ago - but when have I ever done anything on time?! I'm into the fifth month of pregnancy now, and have experienced a lot to get here. So, to catch you up...

I first suspected the pregnancy back in February, when I discovered an early & extremely light period might be something else - Implantation Bleeding. I thought I might be just a little crazy and over reacting, so I didn't say anything to Matt. I went out and got a pregnancy test, and get a result only I would get: half the second pink line appears! So, I still didn't know if I was pregnant, and was starting to think I was definitely crazy. But, a few days later I finally fessed up to Matt that I thought I might be pregnant, and we decided I should take another test. This time - I didn't mess around with any pink lines and opted for the digital test (you know, the one from the commercial..."the most advanced device you'll ever pee on..."). Yes, I was definitely pregnant. And more surprisingly, I didn't freak out at all - I smiled. :)

No comments: