Thursday, June 5

20 weeks

I'm a little over 20 weeks pregnant now - half way there (according to the 40 week calendar)!! Here are some new photos of the belly growth. I've gained about 10 pounds now on my pre-pregnancy weight, and there is a good chance a few of those pounds are on my butt. Maybe I should be documenting how big that gets too....maybe not.
I can feel Cleetus moving around in there a little bit more often now - and the movements are getting a little tougher, it's easier to distinguish them from just normal gastrointestinal bubbles & bumps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit jealous over here reading you've only gained 10lbs. By my 20th week, I was already at my "suggested weight gain".

I just thought I was an over achiever. :)

Stay happy & enjoy the kicks for now. You won't enjoy them so much in month 9. Ok, maybe you will, but they feel very strange...

Keep blogging & put up a new u/s soon!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute your bump is! And your maternity top is adorable too! Keep the pictures coming.