I also put together our jogging stroller and we went out for a couple runs this week - taking advantage of the lovely weather we had! Luke really enjoyed it - he happily looked around, then fell asleep. I, being quite out of shape since I haven't run in about a year, pretty much huffed and puffed along - not enjoying it quite as much!!!
Saturday, March 21
Roll over, roll over!
Luke has become an expert at rolling over this week, although he can still only go from his back to his tummy - not the other way yet. It is funny - he rolls right over - and then fusses because he doesn't like being on his tummy. Silly boy! We are trying to get him to spend a little more time on his tummy to get stronger and more comfortable with it. Here he is with daddy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment