Sunday, March 15

Time for a High Chair?

Here is a more recent picture of Luke - he's playing with his little duck. It is so cute, he has learned how to grab things and hold them in his hands, and is starting to enjoy his toys.


This is Luke's little hat - some one made it for him, and I thought he just looked so cute in it, I had to take a picture.

Well - Luke is starting day care for full days this week, so I thought it would be good for him to start on a little cereal since he isn't that crazy about drinking out of the bottle. He is taking to it really well - he is slowly mastering the ability of keeping it in his mouth and swallowing. And he smiles and grabs my hands & the spoon trying to get more. It is such a messy process, though...as you can see. And yes, he is in a swing. Maybe its time for a high chair! ;-p




No comments: